Before I move on from the Pre-Production Stage to Production I must make sure that everything I have made works well for the goal I have set out for with each part. For example that the puppets move well enough to animate while still looking like my original designs. Therefore I test each part to see if they work effectively.
This all showed that the puppets each moved well (although the armatures would need bodies and feet to keep up and will likely need a rig too with added weight). The set still need some work, the edges don’t look quite right as you can see the dark lines of edges and shows that they are not an environment so much as a set. I also plan to bulk out the trees in the red garden so as to make them look even more like originally designed and planned.